(Photo) recordings will be made during the event. Upon arrival, visitors tacitly give the organization permission to reproduce, make public and / or use these recordings for promotional purposes.
Furthermore, the organization and / or the police intervene in the following matters;
- Confrontations against emergency services, security and / or organization.
- Confrontations between visitors and / or camping guests.
- Every form of violence.
- Arson and / or open fire prohibited
- BBQ is prohibited
- Aggregates prohibited
- Use of motor vehicles without license plate and insurance certificate.
- Use of fireworks, carbides and wish balloons.
- Possession of weapons and / or drugs.
- Devices that cause danger or noise.
- NIX18 no alcohol under 18 years
- Smoking is prohibited on the entire site (only in the smoking area)
- Do not bring your own drinks
- Wildpeeing prohibited
- After 11 p.m. it must be quiet at the campsite
- Pets are not allowed
A valid ID is required! Visitors may be asked upon arrival to show a photo ID and age. Not being able to show a valid proof of identity will irrevocably result in access to the campsite being denied. The campsite can only be entered if you have a valid admission ticket.